EVENT INFORMATION FOR 2017 FALL HARVEST FESTIVAL:
Sunday, October 22, 2017 – 9am to 3pm
Held on our grounds in beautiful upcountry Makawao, the Fall Harvest Festival is our largest fundraiser of the year. Proceeds support all of our therapeutic programs. Bring the whole family and come join in the fun!
Vendors, volunteers & silent auction donors, see below for more information & downloadable forms.
SILENT AUCTION DONORS:
- Silent Auction is held from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and is a definite crowd favorite!
- Have a product or service that you’d like to donate? We’re accepting donations NOW. Gift cards and certificates are great: restaurants, hotel stays, vacation rentals, ocean activities & adventures, airline vouchers, luggage, travel accessories, sports & entertainment. Boutique items, home & garden, office, electronics, artwork, photography, handcrafted items, jewelry, health & beauty, gift baskets … and more.
- Pick-up is available. See form for details.
- DOWNLOAD: Silent Auction Donation Form 2017
- Interested in having a booth at the Fall Harvest Festival? We’re looking for a variety of vendors: food trucks, food booths, farmer’s market, home & office, plants & garden items, health & beauty, fashion, children & family, displays, artists & performers, handcrafted items … and more.
- All vendors (both new and returning) must receive pre-approval before completing the application process: send an email listing exactly what items you’d like to sell and/or services you’d like to share, and you’ll receive a confirmation with further instructions.
- Forms are only available via email, after pre-approval has been completed.
- Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. Vendors may share the space (and fee) with other vendors, providing that the booth does not extend past the marked area and ALL ITEMS are listed on the application.
- This is an outdoor event. Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Please review both pages of the application carefully before contacting us with any questions.
- Volunteer assistance is needed in all areas: parking, pony rides, petting zoo, carnival games, arts & crafts, silent auction, bake sale, and breakdown after closing.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old.
- Morning check-in time is 8:30–8:45 a.m. Shifts are available.
- [coming soon – Special Event Volunteer Application Form]