Support Haku Baldwin Center and eat at Flatbread Co. in Paia on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
On Tuesday nights, Flatbread Co. invites one local charity to benefit from their community fundraisers at the Paia, Maui location. On May 28, 2019, Haku Baldwin Center will be the featured non-profit organization. Join our staff and volunteers and come on down for dinner! A portion of all dine-out and takeout pizza sales on the night will benefit Haku Baldwin Center’s therapeutic programs. We’ll also have a silent auction featuring wonderful items from many local businesses.
Haku Baldwin Center’s therapeutic programs are offered at no cost to participants and dedicated to serving children and adults with special needs, military veterans, seniors and patients of all ages. We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization located in Makawao, Maui, Hawaii.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Silent auction: runs from 5:00-9:00) Flatbread Company, 89 Hana Hwy, Paia, For information: 808-572-9129 or click here to email
Can’t make the event but want to contribute? Make a secure online donation anytime, from anywhere in the world. Your contribution is sincerely appreciated.
MAHALO to our 2019 supporters!
Mahalo to our 2018 supporters for their generous donations to our Flatbread Company benefit:
• Grand Wailea • TS Restaurants • CJ Howe • Kathy Sakai • Paia Inn • UFO Parasail • Wailea Golf LLC • Wailea Blue Course LLC • Janie Veth • O’o Farm • Maui Classic Charters • Roy’s Kaanapali • Jack Hamilton • Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman • Allison Chun • Maui Oil Change & Tune-Up • Maui Brewing Company
Past event info:Mahalo to our 2016 supporters for their generous donations to our previous Flatbread Company benefit:
- Grand Wailea – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- Captain Jon Jon – Local Fishing Knowledge
- Sail Maui – Paragon Sailing Charters
- UFO Parasail
- LeeAnn Houten
- The Maui Theatre
- Designs by Diane
- Crystal Barnett
- Kathy Sakai
- Leilani’s at the Beach
- Duke’s Beach House
- Hula Grill
- Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center
- Roy’s Ka’anapali
- Mamala O Maui – Malia Bohlin
- Allison Chun
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Shannon Dominguez
- Ali’i Kula Lavender
- Maui Oil Change – Irene Wilson
- Ku’au Store
- Stopwatch Sportsbar & Grill
- … and our ohana for your continued support.